- As soon as you have paid for your consultation and or medication.
- If you require surgery, contact CHUBB Assistance who will authorise payment to Hospital/Doctor. Also contact your parents and District 9600 Chair
Overses medical cover
- Hospital and medical expenses
- Doctor and pharmaceutical costs
- Accidental injury costs
- Emergency Evacuation costs
- Nil Excess on claims
* Elective surgery not covered.
Lost or stolen property: (Reported to police).
As soon as practical after loss
($250 excess applies to all property claims)
*Stolen property must be reported to the police.
- Laptops, cameras, musical instruments etc are covered up to $3,000 any one item. Higher sums insured are available at an additional premium.
- Theft/burglary cover only provided as a result of forcible entry to locked vehicle or premises.
Where to send claim form
To District 9600 Chair
Under no circumstances send it anywhere else.
If you wish to be paid, the documentation must go to your District 9600 Chair.
Why shouldn’t I send the claim form directly to the insurance company?
- The insurer CHUBB only deals with our broker, and not directly with students.
- Your Parents or District 9600 Chair have the opportunity to see that you have correctly completed the claim form thereby avoiding delays.