The application deadline each year is April 1st, for the following school year.
Components of Your Full Application
- ONLINE Rotary Youth Exchange Long-Term Program Application (a link will be emailed after submitting the initial Application)
- Student’s Letter
- Parent’s Letter
- Guarantee Form completed and signed by your local Rotary Club and your local Youth Exchange District Chairman
- Medical History and Examination form
- Dental Health and Examination form
- Rules and Conditions of Exchange
- Secondary School Report and Reference
- Copy of passport or birth certificate
- Copy of school transcripts
- Within a month of departure a cerificate from your GP states that "You are Fit to travel"
( The application will not be processed without completed Medical and Dental component)
Download the Initial Application Here