What You Must Do Before You Leave
- Obtain a letter from your Doctor that says you are “fit to travel” (within 30 days from departure date).
- Have a dental check, especially wisdom teeth.
- Make sure your Parent or Guardian has a current passport.
- Register your destination with DFAT Department of Foreign Affair and Trade
What gets packed where?
All valuable items such as laptops, cameras, musical instruments etc. to be carried as hand luggage.
(No cover if stolen from baggage).
Carry all original documents such as Passport, Airline Tickets, Travel Insurance as hand luggage, with a copy of each in baggage and email the copy to yourself.
Electronic documentation contains:
- Certificate of Currency
- Claim Form
- Claim procedure and instructions
- CHUBB Emergency Assistance instructions
Do I need additional insurance
- Under no circumstances purchase additional insurance without referral to your Australian District 9600 Chair.
- You are covered 24 hours a day worldwide, from when you leave home until you return home.
- No additional insurance is necessary